In honor of World Kindness Day on November 13th, this week’s challenge will be to spread a little love with those around you!
“Random acts of kindness are a means by which we make a deliberate attempt to brighten another person’s day by doing something thoughtful, nice, and caring. Kindness is a way of showing others that they count and that, even in the face of hostility and selfishness, you’re making a stand for kindness.” (www.wikihow.com/Practice-Random-Acts-of-Kindness)
This week, your challenge is to perform at LEAST one random act of kindness every day this week!
It could be doing a favor for someone, helping the environment, etc. Here are a few great ideas:
- Let somebody in line ahead of you…or even pay for their groceries!
- Smile to a random person walking by and say hello
- Write a note and say thank you on your receipt at a restaurant
- Hold the door open for others
- Cook a meal for someone
- Write a handwritten thank you note
- Make a donation to your favorite charity
- Pay for the person’s toll behind you
- Adopt a pet from a local shelter
- Bring someone flowers
- The list goes on and on!
There are thousands of random acts of kindness that’ll boost happiness.
Are you IN for the Challenge and performing daily random acts of kindness!?